We have online tests for students of classes 6 to 12 and also for students who are preparing for competitive exams. The first category has online tests for students of Class VI to XII (NCERT, CBSE, ICSE and other state boards); in the second category there are tests for competitive (IIT JEE, NEET, CA-CPT and Bank PO) exams as well. These tests aid and assist teachers and parents as they mentor students into better understanding and comprehension of their course curriculum and possible questions. Assessments and feedback at regular intervals help generate a roadmap highlighting areas of strengths and weaknesses for every student.
Online assessment tests boost the learning capabilities of students; they activate their inherent ability to analyse and apply, which makes for robust learning. The modules are specially curated by our experts for various complexity levels all the while keeping in sight the latest discoveries and innovative techniques of teaching and learning; the tests for competitive exams take into account all possible levels of complexity and also contain trick questions..
1. Our online test is a smart tool for students, school teachers, private tutors, parents and aspirants of competitive exams.
2. Students may take online tests to evaluate their performance, identifying the areas where they would need to put in more work.
3. Our tests also rate how exam ready a student is in each subject thereby generating a SWOT analysis, which would help improve their grades/performance.
1. What is the purpose of tests? Tests are nothing but evaluation mechanisms. They assess student's preparedness for exams and also predict one's likelihood of achieving success. As the saying goes, 'Practice makes a man perfect'. And taking multiple mock tests before one appears on the actual test increases the chance and degree of success exponentially. Tests also diagnostically predict students' likelihood of success in a particular exam thereby directing them towards their area of expertise.
2. How are online practice tests useful when actual tests are paper- and pencil-based? While this is a genuine concern, the online format of tests is useful while practising because it affords students the independence to take as many tests as they want. Besides, online tests are evaluated instantly and do not require the presence of a parent or teacher for evaluation. This is helpful as the students don't have to go through embarrassment when their performance is not up to the mark. The feedback can be shared with an elder who may help with a plan of action based on one's areas of strength and weakness.
3. How can MCQs help me prepare for tests that require descriptive answers? Indeed, that's a valid question. You are expected to write long answers in your exams. So how would a bunch of online tests be of any help to you?
The MCQs or objective type questions have been created in such a manner that you would need to have complete understanding of the chapter. Your analytical and application skills are also tested and augmented by online tests. So you see, you're actually killing two birds with one stone when you prepare with SCOREWELL.
4. Why should I choose SCOREWELL?
Our online tests have been developed with inputs from experts in this field and that is what makes these tests a frontrunner in this segment. Our skill and expertise in understanding evaluation tools from the point of view of students, teachers and parents makes it most suited for assorted users. We have created a repository of questions and answers, which helps students in their preparation. Not just that, we identify the areas where you need to put in more work and help you master them. We make learning an enjoyable experience as well. Because we know you do best what you enjoy doing. Isn't that awesome!
5. I have my school teachers, home tutor and parents to help me. Why would I need an online test? Online tests do not aim to take the place of your teachers, home tutor, parents or other study material. The idea behind SCOREWELL is to assist them in their endeavour of seeing you successful. As specialists in creating assessments and tests, we look forward to lessening the burden of your parents and teachers so that they can concentrate on helping you without having to spend time for creating tests and then evaluating them once you are done.